Saturday, 4 October 2008

''Me with my fans from Harijan street'',Actress Leslie Tripathy




THEY LIVE IN THE IN THE "HARIJAN STREET" IN CUTTACK,THOUGH THEY FACE A LOT OF CLASS DISCRIMINATION,STILL NOTHIN STOPS THEM 4M BEIN SO ADORABLE.WE VE ONE THING IN COMMON N' DATS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 4 EACH.THOUGH I DONT UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGE MUCH YET I'M TRYIN 2 LEARN ORIYA N' LEARN WAT THEY VE 2 SAY.YET I'VE LEARNT THEY LOVE BRITISH MANNERISMS ,MY EYES N' ACCENT.WAT WAS MORE INTERESTIN WAS DAT THEY HAD ALL INFO REGARDIN ME AS FOR MY NICKNAME DAT'S LOVE,MY RECIEVING GOLD MEDALS,WINNING DEBATES,MY B'DAY ON JUNE-26,VOW,PEOPLE CHRONOLOGICALLY MAINTAIN MY SCRAP BOOK,CANT SPEAK ORIYA VERY FLUENTLY YET TRYIN MY LEVEL BEST N' THEY R HUGE ADMIRERS OF MY BLUE EYES.LOVE THEM.GLAD 2 VE MET THEM N' GLAD 2 B AN ACTRESS ,COZ OF WHICH I'M COMIN ACROSS SO MANY GIFTED SOULS.I FEEL LUCKY 2 VE BIN ACCEPTED BY THE ORIYAS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

people alwaz who go to speak to leslie about their problems alwaz come go bak feeling better than wen before they spoke to her