Tuesday, 3 June 2008

In Orissa,Civil Society has been hijacked by Criminals


In Orissa,Civil Society has been hijacked by Criminals

Life is becoming increasingly unbearable.I been crusading for justice all alone in Orissa.Its pathetic to see VICTIMS BEING VICTIMISED in Orissa and India.The victim if she's a female is subjected to greater harassment by the evil society.People are having fun watching my sufferings.
A deadly murderer in Orissa has taken to deep obsession for me.Is it my fault he has decided to devote his life courting me.Bloody hell.This criminal is used to having everything he takes delight in,he is a bloody extortionist and amazingly he has built up castles imagining winning me over.But after I lodged a complaint against my stalker with the police department on February-18-2008,the stalker has been nurturing a sweet mission of kidnapping as well as murdering me.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/love-twist-to-biranchi-murder-gangster-suspect/63...
http://kalingatimes.com/orissa_news/news2/20080501_Orissa_police_questions_Le...
http://www.hindu.com/2008/05/02/stories/2008050258300300.htm
Whats disturbing is Orissa people are intimidated by this murderer.Should people live under fear?Should not they stand up against crimes and injustice?
I seemingly cant understand can we let our 'Civil Society be Hijacked by Criminals?'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful lady dont worry.your fans' prayers are with you

## Ginny ## said...

I am seriously admiring you for your courrage!!
we people of orissa should seriously take actions against such dangerous criminals.
ANy help, support you might want in this case you can contact me. I'm always there to rebel against such cheap fools who make girl's life so difficult.
Us girls should fight back, not sit timidly and be intimidated by such anti social beings

Anonymous said...

beautiful lady,dont get upset,if law doesnt do anything say by next 3 months,we shall come for an agitation.a revolution is what the government requires.